Q-meeting will enhance any space by enabling reconfiguration of your home, office, community or classroom furniture to suit your working environment with ‘no tools’ required.
Increase collaboration and productivity using our ‘pop-up’ office kit called Q-meeting.
Q-meeting is both versatile and modular in design with one kit comprising of enough desk space for up to ten people.
The product is produced in the UK and consists of strong table tops, finished to a high specification (standard or bespoke*), lightweight metal frames and strong upholstered cantilever chairs. When not in use, the equipment stores neatly away on a compact wheeled trolley.
• Space saving wheeled storage
• High specification choice of finishes and colours for both table tops and chairs
• Designed and manufactured in the UK
• Easy, quick and simple ‘no-tools’ build
• Modular, demountable design
• Price Match Guarantee
• 2 Year Guarantee on our Q-link chair, table tops/desk and trolley
• 15 Year Guarantee on our Q-meeting metal frames
• Add technology using integrated cable ports**
• Free plans and design service
• Expert advice available
• Free demonstrations are available in the UK on request
• Temporary meeting rooms
• Additional classroom space
• Conference rooms
• Training rooms
• Church halls
• Community spaces
Specification & Dimensions:
• Q-link chair specifications can be found here
• The standard frame finish is dabble (a speckled mid-grey, contact us to discuss alternative metal frame finishes)
• ERW Steel Tube
• The height of the frames are 722.5mm, used in conjunction with each other to support the table top
• Table tops are constructed from BB Quality birch plywood, UV cured, solid timber or MDF
• Finished using wood laminate
• Table top dimensions are 1500 x 750mm x 740mm high
• The table tops exceed BS6399 requirements for loading: 7.5kN/m2