Whether you are a school, community group or religious organisation our new Q-build Mini-kit can provide you with a range of highly flexible staging solutions which can expertly meet your needs.
Lightweight and versatile, the Mini-kit has been designed with the same components as our original Q-build product, but at a quarter of the size. Our new design offers the same strength and versatility as standard Q-build but has been specifically designed to allow for ease of transportation.
Mini-kit staging can be used in conjunction with existing Q-build stages, allowing customers to use as either a separate unit, or as an addition to an existing stage. Requiring minimal storage space due, the Mini-kit neatly stores away when not in use.
Accessories such as handrails, drape poles or skirting are available, along with chalk boards, white boards and printed drapes for scenic backdrops are available at an additional cost.
- Decks – 375 x 375mm²
- Frames – Available at a height of 277.5mm
Why choose Q-build Mini-kit
- The market leader
- Easy to create a range of layouts with no tools needed to build
- Simple space saving wheeled storage
- Access ramps, steps, safety rails, fascias, drapes and skirting are also available
- Choose from birch, carpet, wood-stained or black emulsion deck finishes
- Create reversible decks by using a difference finish on each side
- FIRA tested to relevant BS standards for loading and stability
- Q-build is available in kits, individual components or bespoke designs
- 15 year guarantee
- UK Manufacture