Village and Community Halls Conference “Fit for the Future”
Join us at the Community Buildings Conference on Friday 23rd November 2018, from 9.15am to 3.15pm at The Post Mill Centre, South Normanton, Alfreton, DE55 2EJ
Delivered by: Rural Action Derbyshire & Rural Community Action Nottinghamshire
Stage Systems are please to announce that we will be exhibiting at the conference to advise and demonstrate how portable staging is of benefit to community buildings with limited space or as an extension of an existing stage.
Rural Action Derbyshire (RAD) is joining forces with Rural Community Action Nottinghamshire (RCAN) to present an informative and interactive event with top speakers, case studies and a networking lunch, specifically for managers of village halls and community buildings.
This first cross-county conference dedicated to community buildings is an ideal opportunity for anyone with an interest in or involved with managing a community facility, to learn how to become more sustainable and ‘fit for the future’.
Professor Katharine Willis (Associate Professor, University of Plymouth – School of Art, Design and Architecture) will be a Keynote Speaker at the conference.
There are a host of other speakers lined up for the event and more information can be found here, together with information on attending the event.
Stage Systems will be part of the Market Place and we welcome all delegates to visit our stand and view our products which are available to hire or buy.
The Market Place will comprise of a wide range of exhibitors from companies, funders and not-for profit organisations that offer services or products relevant to managers of community buildings. Throughout the event, delegates will have the opportunity to personally discuss their specific needs, pick up ideas and make new contacts from the individual stands.
- Allied Westminster – Village Hall Insurance, Community Hall Insurance and rural Charity Insurance for halls, clubs, groups and events.
- Alpha Furniture – Supplying high quality contract furniture products at great value with excellent service.
- Cameo Curtains – Quality theatre and stage curtains, manufactured and installed.
- Stage Systems – Portable staging creates temporary performance platforms for any community space.
- Hallmaster Ltd – Online booking and invoice management for village and community halls.
- Utility Aid – The UK’s largest broker for the not-for-profit sector, using scale to make savings on energy bills.
- W3Z – delivering a quality wireless broadband service since 2003
- Digital Derbyshire – Digital Derbyshire is delivering the county’s biggest ever broadband transformation.
- D2N2 Building Better Opportunities
- Derbyshire Police
- Foundation Derbyshire – Established in 1996, Foundation manages endowment funds of over £6 million and has made over £13 million of grants across Derbyshire.
Stage Systems have supplied over 350 Village Hall Customers across the UK. We have provided portable stage equipment and offered consultative advice, assisting them to make the most of their space. We offer both flat and multi-height stages, which require no tools to build and store neatly away on a wheel storage trolley when not in use.
We offer FREE no obligation demonstrations in mainland UK, contact us for more information.
Download one of our Brochures here.