The simplicity, strength and flexibility make Q-build ideal within a range of environments and extremely popular. The system is a tried and tested portable stage which offers a choice of versatile layouts which can be quickly created from the same frames and decks.
Easy, portable, flexible
It’s easy to put together, portable, simple to use and can build single or multi-level temporary staging to suit a variety of performances. In addition, the staging can be carpeted for versatility, and the decks can be reversible to give an alternative finish.
Stage kits have been put together using our experience as a simple starting point purchase which can be added to over time. We can also advise on and supply a large range of accessories including ramps, handrails, drapes and skirting.
When the event or performance is over, Q-build can be quickly dismantled and stores away neatly and compactly in minutes.
Why choose Q-build
- The market leader
- Easy to create a range of layouts with no tools build
- Simple space saving wheeled storage
- Access ramps, steps, safety rails, fascias, drapes and skirting are also available
- Choose from birch, carpet, wood-stained or black emulsion deck finishes
- Create reversible decks by using a difference finish on each side
- FIRA tested to relevant BS standards for loading and stability
- Q-build is available in kits, individual components or bespoke designs
- 15 year guarantee
- UK Manufacture
Small or large, single or multi-level stages
Q-build staging can create a small or large, single or multi-level stage to present a range of performances including assemblies, plays, music recitals, shows, musicals, speeches, catwalk show, amateur dramatics, bands and events.
Its flexibility means that it can be used for a wide range of purposes ranging from traditional staging to working equally well as a handy display platform. It also works effectively when used as a table area at school/community events.
Q-build is perfect for
- Primary and secondary schools, colleges and universities
- Village halls
- Community groups
- Drama studios
- Hotels and conference centres
- Churches and places of worship
- Pubs and clubs
- Zumba and dance classes
All in all, with its 15-year guarantee Q-build is perfect if you are looking for a reliable, long-lasting and versatile staging solution.